Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Week 13

Well this week was better than last week in lessons. We has 33 lessons this week and 10 with miembro. Haha, I love teaching our investigators. Right now we have 7 progressing investigators and today we are hoping to set 3 or 4 fetchas (dates) for baptism. Hopefully, 2 or three are in this change.

So this week after changes we didn't have water at all in our city for 3 days... so you know what that means... alot of deodarant haha. Well today is the start of December and guess what in a couple weeks I get to talk to my family.  I'm so excited and can't wait.

This week we had one investigator come to church and she said she loved how it invited the spirit and was so peaceful. She loved how there was zero clapping and yelling.  We then showed her the baptismal font and she said she wanted to be baptized, but then my trainer didn't set a date... I would have if I would have known what she was saying but there was alot of stuff going on and I had no idea what she was saying. Someday, someday my Spanish will be better. Haha!

Well I will show some pictures from the hike last week. It was sweet.

Adios,

Elder Flygare



No comments:

Post a Comment