Monday, November 17, 2014

Week 11

So this week I did a lot. We taught the most leccions we have ever done and we were suppose to have 6 poeple attend church. Sadly that never works out, haha. We had one who had a baptismal date but now we have to teach him again because he has problems with some of the commandments. Nothing's better than teaching, haha.
This week I got to shoot a pellet gun. The family goes hunting for birds and eats them for dinner. So as we teach them I will learn how they cook them and make them for when I get home...haha jk, but I want to go hunting with this family, maybe on a p day.
then I also went with the distict leader this week to get some baptismal dates for the hermanas. I didnt talk much but they all wanted me to pray, haha so ok it's alright, I have gotten good at praying in Spanish. haha!
I gave two blessings this week, one to a baby while the mom was breastfeeding it and one to a member with a job interview today.
I found a cochroach that was 4 inches long. It was so nasty.
We taught a family with over 60 chickens and they run around everywhere. haha, there were so many and I was trying to catch the little chicks. haha!
We also went to the border today for p day, because it's in our mission and I can say I was closer to Cason, but it was cool I got 2 shirts for 3.50 each. and they are Calvin Klein shirts. Haha, so they are super soft but those are for after the mission. haha! Well thats it.


Elder Flygare

No comments:

Post a Comment