Monday, March 9, 2015

Week 26

Well I'm liking my new area here in El Mora in Molino haha. When I came here we had 1 fetcha and this week we put two more. We have 3 fetchas for my dad's birthday, which is the 14th of March. We are going to marry a family and baptize the mom and one of her sons. So I hope this is a good birthday present for you dad. haha! I'm working hard out here:) So this week we want to put anywhere from 2- 4 more fetchas. This area is super crazy. Like crazy cool, haha and me and my comp are having so much fun here. He completed 9 months the other day and I complete 6 months tomorrow:) Woah haha I'm so excited. We are going to party it up:) haha!
Well this week we are going to eat dinner at a members house and we're going to eat rabbit. I heard its really good and I wanna try it, so I'll let you guys know how it is:) haha but it will probably taste like chicken;) haha!
So yesterday we had to go home at 5 because elections were yesterday. They said it could get dangerous so that's why we had to be home before dark. haha but it's all good. We studied alot and I read more in the Book of Mormon. I'm at Alma 4 in Spanish and I want to read about 10 more chapters this week. I'm planning on finishing the Book of Mormon in June haha, but it doesnt matter how fast you read it. It matters about what you learn from it. So I want to invite you guys to set a goal, to finsih or start and finish the Book of Mormon, because it has so many things we can apply into our daily lives. So many things so help us through our challenges. So many things to lift us up when we are feeling down. This book is inspired by the propghets of old and they wrote it for us, so why not take advantage of this grand oportunity.
Love ya guys!
Adios

Elder Flygare

No comments:

Post a Comment