Thursday, April 16, 2015

Week 27 (March 16)

Well this week was actually pretty sweet. We met this new family and they are so prepared for us:) haha they are preparing to get married and baptized this 11 of April. This is a family of 3 and we have 1 other fetcha for the end of this month. We are super happy for the people that the lord has blessed us to teach. The baptism that was suppose to happen this last Saturday fell through becuase she need a little more time and she needs to leave her house with her boyfriend, but she wants to get baptized so bad. Just need to find a house for her to move into and 1 that is cheap haha. But this week I have learned that even tough I study Spanish a lot, I still have a lot of work to do. So I'm giving any extra time I have to study just a little bit more on the formation of the sentences and what words to use in what phrase and not in others. It's just a little complicated.. haha jk, but the hardest thing for me is I'm not very good at remembering things. So I just need to work on studying the same thing over and over again and hopefully I'll remember it. haha but everything is good here with me and my comp. We are working super hard to find the chosen people here in this area. I know they are here. I know they are prepared for us, just need to help them a little but more to make these covenants with God. But other than that todo chivo. Everything is cool!
Well I love you guys and hope you have the best week ever. :)


Elder Flygare

No comments:

Post a Comment