Friday, March 25, 2016

March 7, 2016

Hello family,
Well I dont think I told you guys this last week, but after the baptism of Gonzalo he couldn't find his keys to get in his house. Well the word "house" is an overstatement, but he couldn't find the keys to open the lock that was closed with chains around his door. So he said he slept outside for two days... Sunday night and Monday night... I felt so bad so we went and cut the lock for him and bought him a new one right when we found out that he was sleeping out side.

También voy a escribir este parte en español para que solo entienden los que saben español. jaja pero y mi compañero estábamos caminando por un lugar que se llama sagrada familia hasta la cuidad de Turín. era las 5 en la tarde y en este momento salimos de una cita donde encontramos como 4 nuevos. y cuando estábamos caminando pasamos algunas personas y siempre decimos buenas día, tarde, o noche. y una vicha y sus amigas pasaron a la par nuestro y cuando dijimos buenas tardes una de ellas dijo a mi compañero , muy buenísimas tarde y comenzaron a reírse con todo las vichas. y yo dije a mi compañero que ella lo quiera con todo jaja y el me dijo pues ya se fue nuestro próximo bautismo jaja.

También (Also).. I have changes.... it's a sad day...I am going to an área thats called Nopal. I'm going to open it and train. So it's my first time training but we will see how it goes and this área is in Ahuachapán, so I'll be somewhat close to my old área haha. just like 30 min by bus, haha, but we are going to have to make this Ward work, because I heard they are slackers haha. Well that's all.
I'm going to miss my twin here in the mission, Elder Laing, but I know he will kill it there in Turin.

Adiós
Love you guys!

Elder flygare

No comments:

Post a Comment