Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Week 19

¡¡¡¡¡¡¡WOAAAAAHHHH!!!!!!
First baptism, wow! It only took me 4 months to do it, but guys I had my first baptism. haha. Her name is Angelica and I have been teaching her for 2 months now, but she is such a good investigator and will always have a special part in my heart as my first baptism and as a devoted member in the church. Before she was baptized she was talking about the temple and how she wants to go in there one year after she is baptized. She is so awesome and I want to visit her after my mission when I return.
But this week was really different. We had changes and my papa left. He went to a zone called Rio Zarco and I got a new comp named Elder Zuniga. He is from Honduras and has 16 months in the mission. He is such a good teacher and I hope I learn alot from him. He doesn't know any English so I hope to learn Spanish fully within this next change. I'll be finishing this change at 6 months. Wow, time flies but I want to be able to understand Spanish and be able to respond with out thinking to much. So hopefully at 6 months I can do that.
Well let's hope for a great change and a great semana this week. All is good in Candelaria.

Adios

Elder Flygarenico.


No comments:

Post a Comment