Monday, February 23, 2015

Week 24

Well this week was another good week. We had another baptsim on Valentine's Day. So officially this was the best Valentine's Day ever haha, but this computer won't let me send photos so I will send a photo next week. His name is Vladamir (o bladamir, no se como escribir lo) or how to write it haha, but he is 10 years old. His grandpa baptized him and it was good to see him and another niƱa be baptized this day. So I had to give a talk at the baptism about baptism and felicidad (or happiness). It went really well I think because during my personal study this week, I studied this haha. So I think the lord was preparing me to share this experience I had during my personal study.
    But anyways we got a new ward mission leader but I guess that doesn't really matter for me and my comp because we both are having changes... haha I don't know if they are closing our area or just bringing others here but I guess we will find out this Wednesday. haha. But I'm leaving Candelaria, almost 4 months here. A little sad becuase we have 2 more fetchas here that I can't be there for and want to put another on on for tomorrow. So we will see haha. but I will miss this area and the people here.
     But this week was good. I'm ready to experience a new area and to meet new people. Hopefully I get a super chivo comp. haha and here in El Salvador chivo means cool and goat. So don't get mixed up;) haha!
    Happy birthday last week to Jessie Peel, Jim and Kennedi Jenson, and Kylee Burrell and this week Jeff Stevens, Avery Porter and Brayden Flygare. 
   Well thanks everyone for everything you do for me and my family at home.
Love you guys,

Elder Flygare

No comments:

Post a Comment