Thursday, February 4, 2016

January 18, 2016

Well changes came. My comp is leaving and he is going to Cuatepeque, the district that we both were in before when we were together. My new comp is going to be Elder Laing from Utah. He went to provo and I'm pretty sure he knows the Flygares up there in Utah. He said he knows Dane and Sydney. Tomorrow I will get him as my comp and we will see how it goes.
But this week we saw a miracle and then we saw everything fall.

We met two new people who accepted to get baptized and then they didn't go to church and said they aren't sure if they want to get baptized. So it's a little hard now haha. We will see how it goes though. They say it's because of a guy in the ward, but a lot of the girls here are drama queens. So we will see what happens.

Love you guys and talk to you next week:)

Elder Flygare

No comments:

Post a Comment