Thursday, February 4, 2016

December 7th, 2015

 Well what happened this week was that I ripped a shirt... I got on the bus and went to go sit down and the seats on the bus are made out of metal and some are broken. So when I went to go sit down a piece of metal caught my shirt and cut it open. and cut my back too, but it didn't hurt. I was just shocked it got cut open because we were going to a meeting with all the zone leaders and sister training leaders, so I was worried I would go to the meeting with the shirt cut open. But I had my suit with me so I put it on and no one knew that my shirt got cut open.
Oh also I have changes... I am really going to miss Primavera. Really, there the members were so nice and I hope where I'm going next they will feed me like they do and help us in the misionary work.

Also, to let everyone know, in the mission, the last week of every change we have our PDAY changed to Tuesday. It's changing because president wants to give the oportunity to the ones that are leaving for their homes the last visit to the temple because on Mondays it's closed.

Alright well I got to go

Elder Flygare



No comments:

Post a Comment