Tuesday, December 1, 2015

August 24th

Well this week was great! We went to the temple on Thursday!!! But we woke up at 4 in the morning because at 5 we left the house on our road trip to the temple and it is only a one hour trip and it almost took us two hours... we were stuck in so much traffic. Then after that we went to eat at Pizza Hut. It was delicious, haha! I haven't had real pizza in so long.

Then Friday we had a multi zone meeting and it was so uplifting. I now from the temple and the multizone have so much more energy to keep working hard. There are always points in your mission when we get a little down or sad from things that pass but I am so ready to keep working and to baptize people. We had 6 people in the church today so we are going to work really hard with them to get them some fechas. Hopefully this week we put 3 dates with these people.

So this week like I said we are going to go see president Russell M. Nelson. Woahhhhh! Haha, I'm so pumped to see him and hear from him. I heard he can talk Spanish. I'm so excited haha!

Well, love you guys and I'll write a little bit more next week on how it was.


Elder Flygare

No comments:

Post a Comment