Tuesday, December 1, 2015

April 27

Dear family and friends,
How are you guys doing this awesome week? Well for me it was  an ok one. Nothing to special and nothing to crappy as far as the work goes. Just ok... I have been working really hard here in El Mora. Me and my comp have something like only 3 weeks left of this change. Time has flown by. and before I will know it, I will be at a year.

But this week was really awesome spiritually, because we went to the temple. It was awesome how it felt like I was at home. Man, I miss going to the temple whenever I could before the mission. I'm going to go so much when I get home. It's something I really miss from being on my mission. It's just you can feel the spirit so much there.

But after we went to the temple, I bought some videos in the distribution center near the temple. Then after we went to Tacobell and oh man, I can't explain how much I love the crappy American burritos... I ordered the 5 dollar box and an extra baja chalupa and it was so nice, the restraunt was the nicest looking Tacobell I have ever seen. Wow, nicer than the one in Queen Creek!!!

Also I want to wish a happy birthday to my aunt Sherri, I know it was last week and I sent you an email and all but I want to let everyone know:= haha!

And also to the GREATEST MOM IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD, Mom I hope this upcoming Saturday is the best day you have ever had. My happy birthday wishes come all the way from this tiny little country, El Salvador. I love you mom and hope you have the best day ever!!!

I just want to end my email here with a short testimony,
Yo se que dios tiene un gran plan por nosotros aqui en este tierra. por medio de la expiacion de jesucristo podemos recibir un perdon por nuestro pecados. que podemos recibir el mayor don, que es la vida eterna. y vamos a vivir por nuestros familias y dios en un estado de interminable felicidad, paz, y gozo.y todo este es possible por medio de el amor que dios tiene por nosotros aqui en este vida. juan 3:16  porque de tal manera amo Dios al mundo que ha dado a su Hijo Unigenito, para que todo aquel que en el cree no se pierda, mas tenga vida eterna.  juan 17:3   y este es la vida eterna: que te conozcan a ti, el unico Dios verdadero, Y a Jesucristo, a quien has enviado.

I love you guys so much and hope the best for every one of you, I know that I don't have time every week, to write every one of you but don't worry, I'll get around to it one of these days:= haha, thanks for everything!

Love you,

Elder Flygare

No comments:

Post a Comment