Tuesday, December 1, 2015

September 14th

Well this week has been good, last week after we wrote we did an activity with the zone to take away some of our stress. We ate pupusas for breakfast and then after, we played capture the flag. It was really fun and I think it helped a lot with our zone growing closer together and to have a better relationship. Then Tuesday we had a zone meeting and it was one of the best meetings I have been in, I think haha. But there could be other opinions. But really the spirit was so strong there in the room and I felt like it gave that extra boost that everyone in our zone needs to keep working hard, to keep giving one more degree to see the grace of God in there work. If they keep working hard they will see the grace of God, they will find people and have more help from the members to find the news.

Well also this week we went to a house of some investigators and we killed chickens haha. It was so funny because when my comp killed the chicken all the crap that was in it shot out and got all over his hair and shirt. I got a video of it and we have watched it like 15 to 20 times. haha! Well, also I killed a chicken too but no poop got on me... luckily;)


Elder Flygare

No comments:

Post a Comment