Tuesday, December 1, 2015

May 18

So my comp had changes and he went to become a zone leader in a zone called Rio Zarco.
But I have a new comp now and his name is Elder Sanvicente, he was in this zone 1 change ago and then left and then returned again but in a different area. He has 14 months in the mission and he is from Mexico. He is from Distrito Federal, mexico. which I have no clue where that is. haha! He is 22 years old and this last Monday, he fell playing soccer and he is in a sling, I'll send a pic haha it's pretty funny but his whole arm is swollen, and he might have to go back to the hospital for another check up.

But this week is good, working with alot of the people that we were working with these last couple weeks, and trying to help them progress. But we are going to try to find alot more news to keep talking.

Well I really don't have much more to talk about, Sorry but adios.

Love you guys

Elder Flygare

No comments:

Post a Comment