Tuesday, December 1, 2015

July 20th


   
Dear family and friends,

Well this week was good. We had a lot of lessons and have a lot of new investigators to teach. The sad part was that our fechas didn't go to church so we have to run the fechas that we have another week. It was really sad becuse they are so positive when we go to their house but then after on Sundays they are gone. But it's ok I think we got a lot of potential in these next couple weeks.

So also this week was my birthday. It was yesterday. So after church we had a lot of dinners and lunches. We at 2 lunches, 2 dinners, and 2 cakes and they werent small meals... I dont know how I ate all of it but I'm pretty sure I gained 5 pounds just last night and also I just wanted to throw up. We got home and I felt so sick. One of the cakes we ate, the person that bought it for me gave me almost half the cake and it was a super big cake... I have no idea what the person was thinking. So we almost got another cake from our last visit and I said that we would pass by another night for it to eat it with them. So don't worry mom, I got fed real good and I have no room for any more.

Also thanks to Kerrie for the package that I received for my birthday. Thanks for all the letters and the candy. I haven't had Mike and Ikes in so long haha.

Thanks every one for the letters and emails. I hope you have a great week. love you guys

elder flygare

No comments:

Post a Comment