Tuesday, December 1, 2015

June 29th

Well this week was just a normal week, not a lot that really happened. We found new investigators and found a lot of people who are wanting to get baptized. So this change we want to have 5 or 6 baptisms. We will see how it goes and this Saturday is the big wedding of one of my converts and her husband who will get baptized. It's so awesome:) I'm so happy and I can't wait for this Saturday. I think this will be the family that I go to the temple with in one year. They are so strong in the church and she has been active for 3 almost 4 months and the husband told her this last week it doesn't matter if no one else in the family goes to church or does anything to progress because his goal is to get married in the temple in one year to have the eternal family. I'm so excited I stayed another change here:) I know there was a reason and I think this family was it:) I am so happy haha!
Well thats it.
Love you guys

Elder Flygare

No comments:

Post a Comment