Tuesday, December 1, 2015

September 21st

Well this week was changes...
This is actually one of the most sadest points of my mission. Elder Flores was proably my best comp. and I really am going to miss him,
but my new comp is Elder Cardenal, he is pretty cool and think we will get along pretty well. He has 20 months in the mission and he is 22 years old and this is his first time as zone leader also so we will see how this change goes.
He is a really good misisonary and a really good teacher. This change we will have some success together and I belive this next change too.
So this week we found a family in our area who are a partial family. The guy is a member and his wife isn't. So this week we taught them a couple lessons and we invited them to be baptized and to get married and they accepted:) woahh!
Haha, it was pretty good to hear someone in a while accept to live the commandments of God and accept to do his will. I hope that this next month in October they can get married and baptized, that they can overcome these problems that they could have in front of them.
I would like to ask you guys to please pray for my zone.  That they can all have the energy to work hard and to help the people they are teaching in this moment. Thanks for everyhting and I'll talk to you guys next week:) Love you all!!!

Elder Flygare

No comments:

Post a Comment