Tuesday, December 1, 2015

October 5th

Family and friends,
Well it's been a great week this week. We had the opportunity to baptize 2 people this week. One's name is Joseline and the other's name is Estephanie. Joseline is 8 years old. Her grandparents are members but her mom's not. We are right now working with the mom to see if she would like to make some changes in her life. She went to church yesterday or the general conference and she went to the baptism of her daughter.
Estephanie is 13 years old and all her family are members of the church. Her mom served the mision in Panama. I actually met her aunts in Candelaria when I was there and I met Estephanie when I was there in Candelaria and look at her now. I'm here in Primavera and was the elder to help her get rebaptised. Yep I say rebaptized because the only reason she had to get baptised again was because they lost her papers here that she got baptised. haha pretty funny huh? But i love that family. They are pretty cool.

Also, this week we had a pretty packed week. Monday was PDAY, Tuesday we went to a district meeting, Wednesday to another district meeting, Thursday to a meeting with president with all the zone leaders and sister training leaders, Friday we had interchanges with my good friend Elder Stott from Candelaria haha and Saturday and Sunday were the general conferences. Well, ya it was a little packed but don't worry, we found someone new this week and she accepted to go to church and to be baptized when she learns more. I'm starting to see a lot of miracles in this super small area!!!
The general conference was the BEST but I wish I could have listened to it in English... haha it's great and all in Spanish but it's so different in English. You can actually listen to the apostle's voices and everything. But I know that one day I will be back in my house wanting to listen to the general conference in Spanish so I will take advantage of this moment right now haha.

Well, that's about it.

Love ya guys,

Elder Flygare


No comments:

Post a Comment